Honeywell ST9400A 1 Day Two Channel Programmer ST9400A1002
Honeywell ST9400A Programmer is a 2 channel programmer, designed for control of both heating and stored hot water in complete systems. The heating and hot water programmes are completely independent, to allow the system to be operated in the most energy efficient manner possible.
The Honeywell ST9400A Twin Channel Programmer unit is a 1 day full programmer with two on/off switching times per day (which can be increased to 3). The Honeywell ST6400A Programmer can be used for combi boilers, heating zones or any application where small electric loads need switching.
All Honeywell ST9400 models incorporate the Line of Text (LoT™) display that gives clear plain English instructions whenever any button or slider is used. This means that installers, customers and users can operate all of the controls reliably, without needing to find an instruction manual.
- LoT™ display, providing text feedback that gives help and programming hints
- Mini programmer for older gravity circulation stored hot water systems
- Large backlit display
- Factory set clock and date
- Automatic Summer/Winter 1 hour time change
- Temporary or permanent override facilities
- Extra hour facility, for up to 3 hours boost or programme extension
- Choice of 3 different built in programmes
- Programme indicator lights
- Fits on industry standard back plate
- Direct replacement for ST6400 models
- Any programmed settings retained indefinitely in non volatile memory
- Up to 3 on/off times per day
|7 Day Or 24 Hour||24 Hour|
|Wired Or Wireless||Wired|